Crag Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• CragDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A partially compacted bed of gravel mixed with shells, of the Tertiary age.
- (n.) The neck piece or scrag of mutton.
- (n.) The neck or throat
- (n.) A steep, rugged rock; a rough, broken cliff, or point of a rock, on a ledge.
• CragsmanDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) One accustomed to climb rocks or crags; esp., one who makes a business of climbing the cliffs overhanging the sea to get the eggs of sea birds or the birds themselves.
• CraggyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Full of crags; rugged with projecting points of rocks; as, the craggy side of a mountain.