Related Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• RelatedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. p. & a.) Narrated; told.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Relate
- (p. p. & a.) Standing in relation or connection; as, the electric and magnetic forcec are closely related.
- (p. p. & a.) Allied by kindred; connected by blood or alliance, particularly by consanguinity; as, persons related in the first or second degree.
- (p. p. & a.) Same as Relative, 4.
• RelateDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To refer; to ascribe, as to a source.
- (v. t.) To recount; to narrate; to tell over.
- (v. i.) To make reference; to take account.
- (v. i.) To stand in some relation; to have bearing or concern; to pertain; to refer; -- with to.
- (v. t.) To bring back; to restore.
- (v. t.) To ally by connection or kindred.
• RelatednessDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The state or condition of being related; relationship; affinity.