Delighting Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• DelightingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Giving delight; gladdening.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Delight
• DelightDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) Licentious pleasure; lust.
- (v. t.) To give delight to; to affect with great pleasure; to please highly; as, a beautiful landscape delights the eye; harmony delights the ear.
- (v. t.) That which gives great pleasure or delight.
- (v. i.) To have or take great delight or pleasure; to be greatly pleased or rejoiced; -- followed by an infinitive, or by in.
- (v. t.) A high degree of gratification of mind; a high- wrought state of pleasurable feeling; lively pleasure; extreme satisfaction; joy.