Denounced Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• DenouncedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Denounce
• DenounceDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To make known in a solemn or official manner; to declare; to proclaim (especially an evil).
- (v. t.) To proclaim in a threatening manner; to threaten by some outward sign or expression.
- (v. t.) To point out as deserving of reprehension or punishment, etc.; to accuse in a threatening manner; to invoke censure upon; to stigmatize.