Devolved Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• DevolvedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Devolve
• DevolveDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To transfer from one person to another; to deliver over; to hand down; -- generally with upon, sometimes with to or into.
- (v. t.) To roll onward or downward; to pass on.
- (v. i.) To pass by transmission or succession; to be handed over or down; -- generally with on or upon, sometimes with to or into; as, after the general fell, the command devolved upon (or on) the next officer in rank.