Dirty Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• DirtyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (superl.) Sullied; clouded; -- applied to color.
- (v. t.) To tarnish; to sully; to scandalize; -- said of reputation, character, etc.
- (superl.) Defiled with dirt; foul; nasty; filthy; not clean or pure; serving to defile; as, dirty hands; dirty water; a dirty white.
- (superl.) Sleety; gusty; stormy; as, dirty weather.
- (v. t.) To foul; to make filthy; to soil; as, to dirty the clothes or hands.
- (superl.) Sordid; base; groveling; as, a dirty fellow.
• DirtyingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Dirty