Disabling Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• DisablingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Disable
• DisableDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To render unable or incapable; to destroy the force, vigor, or power of action of; to deprive of competent physical or intellectual power; to incapacitate; to disqualify; to make incompetent or unfit for service; to impair.
- (v. t.) To deprive of that which gives value or estimation; to declare lacking in competency; to disparage; to undervalue.
- (a.) Lacking ability; unable.
- (v. t.) To deprive of legal right or qualification; to render legally incapable.