Disaffected Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• DisaffectedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Alienated in feeling; not wholly loyal.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Disaffect
• DisaffectDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To disturb the functions of; to disorder.
- (v. t.) To alienate or diminish the affection of; to make unfriendly or less friendly; to fill with discontent and unfriendliness.
- (v. t.) To lack affection for; to be alienated from, or indisposed toward; to dislike.