Disappearing Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• DisappearingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Disappear
- () p. pr. & vb. n. of Disappear.
• DisappearDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To cease to appear or to be perceived; to pass from view, gradually or suddenly; to vanish; to be no longer seen; as, darkness disappears at the approach of light; a ship disappears as she sails from port.
- (v. i.) To cease to be or exist; as, the epidemic has disappeared.