Discomforting Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• DiscomfortingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Discomfort
• DiscomfortDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To destroy or disturb the comfort of; to deprive o/ quiet enjoyment; to make uneasy; to pain; as, a smoky chimney discomforts a family.
- (v. t.) Discouragement.
- (v. t.) To discourage; to deject.
- (v. t.) Want of comfort; uneasiness, mental or physical; disturbance of peace; inquietude; pain; distress; sorrow.