Disengaged Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• DisengagedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Disengage
- (a.) Not engaged; free from engagement; at leisure; free from occupation or care; vacant.
• DisengageDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To release ones self; to become detached; to free ones self.
- (v. t.) To release from that with which anything is engaged, engrossed, involved, or entangled; to extricate; to detach; to set free; to liberate; to clear; as, to disengage one from a party, from broils and controversies, from an oath, promise, or occupation; to disengage the affections a favorite pursuit, the mind from study.