Dislodged Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• DislodgedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Dislodge
• DislodgeDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To drive out from a place of hiding or defense; as, to dislodge a deer, or an enemy.
- (v. i.) To go from a place of rest.
- (v. t.) To drive from a lodge or place of rest; to remove from a place of quiet or repose; as, shells resting in the sea at a considerate depth are not dislodged by storms.
- (n.) Dwelling apart; separation.