Disobliging Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• DisobligingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Displeasing; offensive.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Disoblige
- (a.) Not obliging; not disposed to do a favor; unaccommodating; as, a disobliging person or act.
• DisobligeDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To do an act which contravenes the will or desires of; to offend by an act of unkindness or incivility; to displease; to refrain from obliging; to be unaccommodating to.
- (v. t.) To release from obligation.