Done Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• DoneDefinition & Meaning in English
- () p. p. from Do, and formerly the infinitive.
- (a.) Given; executed; issued; made public; -- used chiefly in the clause giving the date of a proclamation or public act.
- (p. p.) of Do
- (infinitive.) It is done or agreed; let it be a match or bargain; -- used elliptically.
- (infinitive.) Performed; executed; finished.
• DoneeDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Anciently, one to whom lands were given; in later use, one to whom lands and tenements are given in tail; in modern use, one on whom a power is conferred for execution; -- sometimes called the appointor.
- (n.) The person to whom a gift or donation is made.
• DonetDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Same as Donat. Piers Plowman.