Drawer Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• DrawerDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A sliding box or receptacle in a case, which is opened by pulling or drawing out, and closed by pushing in.
- (n.) An under-garment worn on the lower limbs.
- (n.) One who draws liquor for guests; a waiter in a taproom.
- (n.) One who, or that which, draws
- (n.) One who delineates or depicts; a draughtsman; as, a good drawer.
- (n.) That which is drawn
- (n.) One who draws a bill of exchange or order for payment; -- the correlative of drawee.