Easily Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• EasilyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (adv.) Smoothly; quietly; gently; gracefully; without /umult or discord.
- (adv.) With ease; without difficulty or much effort; as, this task may be easily performed; that event might have been easily foreseen.
- (adv.) Without pain, anxiety, or disturbance; as, to pass life well and easily.
- (adv.) Readily; without reluctance; willingly.
- (adv.) Without shaking or jolting; commodiously; as, a carriage moves easily.