Ensilaged Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• EnsilagedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Ensilage
• EnsilageDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The fodder preserved in a silo.
- (n.) The process of preserving fodder (such as cornstalks, rye, oats, millet, etc.) by compressing it while green and fresh in a pit or vat called a silo, where it is kept covered from the air; as the ensilage of fodder.
- (v. t.) To preserve in a silo; as, to ensilage cornstalks.