Exorbitant Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ExorbitantDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Departing from an orbit or usual track; hence, deviating from the usual or due course; going beyond the appointed rules or established limits of right or propriety; excessive; extravagant; enormous; inordinate; as, exorbitant appetites and passions; exorbitant charges, demands, or claims.
- (a.) Not comprehended in a settled rule or method; anomalous.
• ExorbitantlyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (adv.) In an exorbitant, excessive, or irregular manner; enormously.