Explosive Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ExplosiveDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Driving or bursting out with violence and noise; causing explosion; as, the explosive force of gunpowder.
- (n.) A sound produced by an explosive impulse of the breath; (Phonetics) one of consonants p, b, t, d, k, g, which are sounded with a sort of explosive power of voice. [See Guide to Pronunciation, ├ 155-7, 184.]
- (n.) An explosive agent; a compound or mixture susceptible of a rapid chemical reaction, as gunpowder, or nitro-glycerine.
• ExplosivelyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (adv.) In an explosive manner.