Fact Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• FactDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) An effect produced or achieved; anything done or that comes to pass; an act; an event; a circumstance.
- (n.) A doing, making, or preparing.
- (n.) The assertion or statement of a thing done or existing; sometimes, even when false, improperly put, by a transfer of meaning, for the thing done, or supposed to be done; a thing supposed or asserted to be done; as, history abounds with false facts.
- (n.) Reality; actuality; truth; as, he, in fact, excelled all the rest; the fact is, he was beaten.
• FactionistDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) One who promotes faction.