Falsifying Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• FalsifyingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Falsify
• FalsifyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) To prove to be false, or untrustworthy; to confute; to disprove; to nullify; to make to appear false.
- (a.) To make false; to represent falsely.
- (a.) To baffle or escape; as, to falsify a blow.
- (v. i.) To tell lies; to violate the truth.
- (a.) To violate; to break by falsehood; as, to falsify ones faith or word.
- (a.) To show, in accounting, (an inem of charge inserted in an account) to be wrong.
- (a.) To counterfeit; to forge; as, to falsify coin.
- (a.) To make false by multilation or addition; to tamper with; as, to falsify a record or document.
- (a.) To avoid or defeat; to prove false, as a judgment.