Fascicle Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• FascicleDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A small bundle or collection; a compact cluster; as, a fascicle of fibers; a fascicle of flowers or roots.
- (n.) One of the divisions of a book published in parts; fasciculus.
• FascicledDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Growing in a bundle, tuft, or close cluster; as, the fascicled leaves of the pine or larch; the fascicled roots of the dahlia; fascicled muscle fibers; fascicled tufts of hair.