Fashioning Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• FashioningDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Fashion
• FashionDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To form; to give shape or figure to; to mold.
- (v. t.) To make according to the rule prescribed by custom.
- (v. t.) To forge or counterfeit.
- (v. t.) To fit; to adapt; to accommodate; -- with to.
- (n.) Mode of action; method of conduct; manner; custom; sort; way.
- (n.) The prevailing mode or style, especially of dress; custom or conventional usage in respect of dress, behavior, etiquette, etc.; particularly, the mode or style usual among persons of good breeding; as, to dress, dance, sing, ride, etc., in the fashion.
- (n.) The make or form of anything; the style, shape, appearance, or mode of structure; pattern, model; as, the fashion of the ark, of a coat, of a house, of an altar, etc.; workmanship; execution.
- (n.) Polite, fashionable, or genteel life; social position; good breeding; as, men of fashion.