Felonies Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• FeloniesDefinition & Meaning in English
- (pl. ) of Felony
• FelonyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A heinous crime; especially, a crime punishable by death or imprisonment.
- (n.) An offense which occasions a total forfeiture either lands or goods, or both, at the common law, and to which capital or other punishment may be added, according to the degree of guilt.
- (n.) An act on the part of the vassal which cost him his fee by forfeiture.