Fowls Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• FowlsDefinition & Meaning in English
- (pl. ) of Fowl
• FowlDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Any domesticated bird used as food, as a hen, turkey, duck; in a more restricted sense, the common domestic cock or hen (Gallus domesticus).
- (n.) Any bird; esp., any large edible bird.
- (v. i.) To catch or kill wild fowl, for game or food, as by shooting, or by decoys, nets, etc.