Garden Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• GardenDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A rich, well-cultivated spot or tract of country.
- (n.) A piece of ground appropriated to the cultivation of herbs, fruits, flowers, or vegetables.
- (v. t.) To cultivate as a garden.
- (v. i.) To lay out or cultivate a garden; to labor in a garden; to practice horticulture.
• GardeningDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Garden
- (n.) The art of occupation of laying out and cultivating gardens; horticulture.