Gossip Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• GossipDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To make merry.
- (v. t.) To stand sponsor to.
- (n.) A friend or comrade; a companion; a familiar and customary acquaintance.
- (v. i.) To run about and tattle; to tell idle tales.
- (n.) The tattle of a gossip; groundless rumor.
- (n.) One who runs house to house, tattling and telling news; an idle tattler.
- (v. i.) To prate; to chat; to talk much.
- (n.) A sponsor; a godfather or a godmother.
• GossipedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Gossip