Grange Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• GrangeDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A building for storing grain; a granary.
- (n.) A farmhouse, with the barns and other buildings for farming purposes.
- (n.) A farmhouse of a monastery, where the rents and tithes, paid in grain, were deposited.
- (n.) An association of farmers, designed to further their interests, aud particularly to bring producers and consumers, farmers and manufacturers, into direct commercial relations, without intervention of middlemen or traders. The first grange was organized in 1867.
- (n.) A farm; generally, a farm with a house at a distance from neighbors.
• GrangerDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A member of a grange.
- (n.) A farm steward.