Grist Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• GristDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Supply; provision.
- (n.) Ground corn; that which is ground at one time; as much grain as is carried to the mill at one time, or the meal it produces.
- (n.) In rope making, a given size of rope, common grist being a rope three inches in circumference, with twenty yarns in each of the three strands.
• GristleDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Cartilage. See Cartilage.