Groin Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• GroinDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The projecting solid angle formed by the meeting of two vaults, growing more obtuse as it approaches the summit.
- (n.) The line between the lower part of the abdomen and the thigh, or the region of this line; the inguen.
- (v. i.) To grunt to growl; to snarl; to murmur.
- (n.) The surface formed by two such vaults.
- (n.) A frame of woodwork across a beach to accumulate and retain shingle.
- (n.) The snout of a swine.
- (v. t.) To fashion into groins; to build with groins.
• GroinedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Groin
- (a.) Built with groins; as, a groined ceiling; a groined vault.