Helpless Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• HelplessDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Bringing no help; unaiding.
- (a.) Beyond help; irremediable.
- (a.) Unsupplied; destitute; -- with of.
- (a.) Destitute of help or strength; unable to help or defend ones self; needing help; feeble; weak; as, a helpless infant.