Hermit Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• HermitDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A beadsman; one bound to pray for another.
- (n.) A person who retires from society and lives in solitude; a recluse; an anchoret; especially, one who so lives from religious motives.
- (n.) A spiced molasses cooky, often containing chopped raisins and nuts.
• HermitageDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The habitation of a hermit; a secluded residence.
- (n.) A celebrated French wine, both white and red, of the Department of Drome.