Huddled Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• HuddledDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Huddle
• HuddleDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A crowd; a number of persons or things crowded together in a confused manner; tumult; confusion.
- (v. i.) To press together promiscuously, from confusion, apprehension, or the like; to crowd together confusedly; to press or hurry in disorder; to crowd.
- (v. t.) To do, make, or put, in haste or roughly; hence, to do imperfectly; -- usually with a following preposition or adverb; as, to huddle on; to huddle up; to huddle together.
- (v. t.) To crowd (things) together to mingle confusedly; to assemble without order or system.