Icing Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• IcingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Ice
- (n.) A coating or covering resembling ice, as of sugar and milk or white of egg; frosting.
• IceDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Concreted sugar.
- (n.) Water or other fluid frozen or reduced to the solid state by cold; frozen water. It is a white or transparent colorless substance, crystalline, brittle, and viscoidal. Its specific gravity (0.92, that of water at 4í C. being 1.0) being less than that of water, ice floats.
- (v. t.) To cover with ice; to convert into ice, or into something resembling ice.
- (v. t.) To cover with icing, or frosting made of sugar and milk or white of egg; to frost, as cakes, tarts, etc.
- (v. t.) To chill or cool, as with ice; to freeze.
- (n.) Water, cream, custard, etc., sweetened, flavored, and artificially frozen.
- (n.) Any substance having the appearance of ice; as, camphor ice.