Imparl Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ImparlDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To hold discourse; to parley.
- (v. i.) To have time before pleading; to have delay for mutual adjustment.
• ImparlanceDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Hence, the delay or continuance of a suit.
- (n.) Time given to a party to talk or converse with his opponent, originally with the object of effecting, if possible, an amicable adjustment of the suit. The actual object, however, has long been merely to obtain further time to plead, or answer to the allegations of the opposite party.
- (n.) Mutual discourse; conference.