Imping Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ImpingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Imp
- (n.) The process of repairing broken feathers or a deficient wing.
- (n.) The act or process of grafting or mending.
• ImpDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Something added to, or united with, another, to lengthen it out or repair it, -- as, an addition to a beehive; a feather inserted in a broken wing of a bird; a length of twisted hair in a fishing line.
- (n.) A shoot; a scion; a bud; a slip; a graft.
- (n.) To graft; to insert as a scion.
- (n.) A young or inferior devil; a little, malignant spirit; a puny demon; a contemptible evil worker.
- (n.) An offspring; progeny; child; scion.
- (n.) To graft with new feathers, as a wing; to splice a broken feather. Hence, Fig.: To repair; to extend; to increase; to strengthen to equip.
• ImpingedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Impinge
• ImpinguateDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To fatten; to make fat.
• ImpinguationDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The act of making fat, or the state of being fat or fattened.