Imp Meaning in Urdu
Imp meaning in English to Urdu is شریر بچہ (Shareer bacha). Imp synonym words are included Brownie, Elf, Hob, Monkey, Pixie, Pixy, Rapscallion, Rascal, Scalawag, Scamp. Similar words of Imp are also commonly used in daily talk like as Impact, Impair, and Impalpable.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
|IMPOV ||In My Point Of View |
Imp Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Something added to, or united with, another, to lengthen it out or repair it, -- as, an addition to a beehive; a feather inserted in a broken wing of a bird; a length of twisted hair in a fishing line.
- (n.) A shoot; a scion; a bud; a slip; a graft.
- (n.) To graft; to insert as a scion.
- (n.) A young or inferior devil; a little, malignant spirit; a puny demon; a contemptible evil worker.
- (n.) An offspring; progeny; child; scion.
- (n.) To graft with new feathers, as a wing; to splice a broken feather. Hence, Fig.: To repair; to extend; to increase; to strengthen to equip.
Imp Urdu Meaning with Definition
Imp is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Imp meaning in Urdu is a شریر بچہ - Shareer bacha. Imp word is driven by the English language. Imp word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Imp meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Imp stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Imp word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Imp, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Imp Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary