Inebriating Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• InebriatingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Inebriate
• InebriateDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) One who is drunk or intoxicated; esp., an habitual drunkard; as, an asylum fro inebriates.
- (v. t.) Fig.: To disorder the senses of; to exhilarate or elate as if by spirituous drink; to deprive of sense and judgment; also, to stupefy.
- (v. t.) To make drunk; to intoxicate.
- (a.) Intoxicated; drunk; habitually given to drink; stupefied.
- (v. i.) To become drunk.