Mulcting Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• MulctingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Mulct
• MulctDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A blemish or defect.
- (n.) A fine or penalty, esp. a pecuniary punishment or penalty.
- (v. t.) Hence, to deprive of; to withhold by way of punishment or discipline.
- (v. t.) To punish for an offense or misdemeanor by imposing a fine or forfeiture, esp. a pecuniary fine; to fine.