Infix Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• InfixDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To implant or fix; to instill; to inculcate, as principles, thoughts, or instructions; as, to infix good principles in the mind, or ideas in the memory.
- (n.) Something infixed.
- (v. t.) To set; to fasten or fix by piercing or thrusting in; as, to infix a sting, spear, or dart.
• InfixingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Infix