Infundibulum Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• InfundibulumDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The siphon of Cephalopoda. See Cephalopoda.
- (n.) A central cavity in the Ctenophora, into which the gastric sac leads.
- (n.) A funnel-shaped or dilated organ or part; as, the infundibulum of the brain, a hollow, conical process, connecting the floor of the third ventricle with the pituitary body; the infundibula of the lungs, the enlarged terminations of the bronchial tubes.
• InfundibulumsDefinition & Meaning in English
- (pl. ) of Infundibulum