Interceding Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• IntercedingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Intercede
• IntercedeDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To be, to come, or to pass, between; to separate.
- (v. i.) To act between parties with a view to reconcile differences; to make intercession; to beg or plead in behalf of another; to mediate; -- usually followed by with and for; as, I will intercede with him for you.
- (v. i.) To pass between; to intervene.