Knop Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• KnopDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A knob; a bud; a bunch; a button.
- (n.) Any boldly projecting sculptured ornament; esp., the ornamental termination of a pinnacle, and then synonymous with finial; -- called also knob, and knosp.
• KnoppernDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A kind of gall produced by a gallfly on the cup of an acorn, -- used in tanning and dyeing.