Lear Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• LearDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To learn. See Lere, to learn.
- (n.) Lore; lesson.
- (a.) See Leer, a.
- (n.) An annealing oven. See Leer, n.
• LearnDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To gain knowledge or information of; to ascertain by inquiry, study, or investigation; to receive instruction concerning; to fix in the mind; to acquire understanding of, or skill; as, to learn the way; to learn a lesson; to learn dancing; to learn to skate; to learn the violin; to learn the truth about something.
- (v. t.) To communicate knowledge to; to teach.
- (v. i.) To acquire knowledge or skill; to make progress in acquiring knowledge or skill; to receive information or instruction; as, this child learns quickly.