Sanctifying Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• SanctifyingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Sanctify
• SanctifyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To make efficient as the means of holiness; to render productive of holiness or piety.
- (v. t.) To make sacred or holy; to set apart to a holy or religious use; to consecrate by appropriate rites; to hallow.
- (v. t.) To impart or impute sacredness, venerableness, inviolability, title to reverence and respect, or the like, to; to secure from violation; to give sanction to.
- (v. t.) To make free from sin; to cleanse from moral corruption and pollution; to purify.
• SanctifyinglyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (adv.) In a manner or degree tending to sanctify or make holy.