Lendes Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• LendesDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n. pl.) See Lends.
• LendDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To let for hire or compensation; as, to lend a horse or gig.
- (v. t.) To allow the possession and use of, on condition of the return of an equivalent in kind; as, to lend money or some article of food.
- (v. t.) To afford; to grant or furnish in general; as, to lend assistance; to lend ones name or influence.
- (v. t.) To allow the custody and use of, on condition of the return of the same; to grant the temporary use of; as, to lend a book; -- opposed to borrow.