Lightweight Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• LightweightDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) One of less than average weight;
- (n.) In boxing, wrestling, etc., one weighingnot more than 133 pounds (U. S. amateur rules 135 pounds, Eng. 140 pounds).
- (n.) A person of small impotance or mental ability.
- (a.) Light in weight, as a coin; specif., applied to a man or animal who is a lightweight.