Lusted Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• LustedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Lust
• LustDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Pleasure.
- (n.) Hence: Virility; vigor; active power.
- (n.) Inclination; desire.
- (n.) To have an eager, passionate, and especially an inordinate or sinful desire, as for the gratification of the sexual appetite or of covetousness; -- often with after.
- (n.) Licentious craving; sexual appetite.
- (n.) Longing desire; eagerness to possess or enjoy; -- in a had sense; as, the lust of gain.
- (n.) To list; to like.