Migrated Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• MigratedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Migrate
• MigrateDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To remove from one country or region to another, with a view to residence; to change ones place of residence; to remove; as, the Moors who migrated from Africa into Spain; to migrate to the West.
- (v. i.) To pass periodically from one region or climate to another for feeding or breeding; -- said of certain birds, fishes, and quadrupeds.