Minded Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• MindedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Disposed; inclined; having a mind.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Mind
• MindDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v.) Choice; inclination; liking; intent; will.
- (v.) The intellectual or rational faculty in man; the understanding; the intellect; the power that conceives, judges, or reasons; also, the entire spiritual nature; the soul; -- often in distinction from the body.
- (n.) To obey; as, to mind parents; the dog minds his master.
- (v.) Courage; spirit.
- (n.) To have in mind; to purpose.
- (v.) The state, at any given time, of the faculties of thinking, willing, choosing, and the like; psychical activity or state; as: (a) Opinion; judgment; belief.
- (n.) To occupy ones self with; to employ ones self about; to attend to; as, to mind ones business.
- (v.) Memory; remembrance; recollection; as, to have or keep in mind, to call to mind, to put in mind, etc.
- (v. i.) To give attention or heed; to obey; as, the dog minds well.
- (n.) To put in mind; to remind.
- (n.) To fix the mind or thoughts on; to regard with attention; to treat as of consequence; to consider; to heed; to mark; to note.